Sunday, 1 May 2016

OOTD#15 | The Botanic Gardens | Missguided

While the weather has certainly taken a turn for the worse, while the sun was shining I took a trip to the Botanic Gardens in Glasnevin. I'm definitely a bit of a plantkin enthusiast (although I struggle to keep my little Ikea cacti alive) so while the botanic gardens weren't exactly in full bloom it was still an amazing way to spend an afternoon, and shoot an #OOTD of course.
Jacket - Thrifted

Top - Missguided | Choker - Thrifted 

Cap - Gifted | Shirt - Primark/Penneys

Backpack - Vintage | Boots - ASOS

Dungarees - La Jolie Garde Robe Vintage, Marais, Paris
(shop similar here)

I noticed that the majority of my clothes always seem to be thrifted or vintage, so I think I might put together a blog post about my favorite Irish vintage stores and thrift shops.
New OOTD and workwear Look Book coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment